Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

any porstmouth surrounding area mums?

(5 Posts)
nekonix Fri 14-Aug-09 16:50:50

hi im a mum to ds who is 7 and dd who is 2. ds is really into football and isn't really interested in playing with dd, although he will if he's asked or if he is really bored.

just wondering if there are any other mums in the area?

MuppetsMuggle Fri 14-Aug-09 16:53:11

Hi

I live in Havant but only have a DD who is 4.5yrs.

Hope someone comes along with a DC for your DS to play with soon

nekonix Fri 14-Aug-09 17:04:26

thanks.

my ds has loads of friends - i suppose its because he's that much older but i don't know of many children around dd's age.

MuppetsMuggle Fri 14-Aug-09 21:25:01

have you tried going to mother and baby groups? something like rhyme-time at the library.

nekonix Fri 14-Aug-09 21:56:23

i work during the day so i find it difficult to go to toddler groups. its not so bad at the moment as its the summer hols and i have the time off but most toddler groups only run term time.

my mum and mother in law are thinking of taking dd to some toddler groups (they are kind enough to look after dd while im at work) so hopefully she will make some friends there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now