Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Croydon/New Addington/Selsdon/Forestdale meet-up?

(9 Posts)
Theresa34 Fri 31-Jul-09 14:27:32

DD (10 weeks) and I (34) are ready to step out to the big wide world and meet mums grin. Anyone fancy it?

marenmj Sun 02-Aug-09 01:12:49

I'm in South Croydon. DD is 7 months.

We're in grin

Any other takers?

Theresa34 Wed 05-Aug-09 22:57:06

Hey, short notice but i am in Croydon tomorrow. If you fancy it meet at Cafe Gargino's in the centre at 11.30.

Look forward to seeing you. If you can't make it and do want to meet up then let me know a date. smile

champagneanddaisys Sun 09-Aug-09 02:36:16

Hiya im very near croydon and im up for a meet up at some point i have a dd just turned 5 months.

Theresa34 Sun 09-Aug-09 22:17:07

Great. When are you free? Perhaps we could meet at Cafe Gardino's in whitgift centre?

Amandoh Wed 26-Aug-09 18:18:07

Hi,

Three of us met on here a while ago and continue to meet up when we can. Two of us are in Caterham and the other in Sanderstead.

If anyone fancies joining us for an evening out then we generally meet up for a pizza/Chinese meal every six weeks or so.

Alternatively, if you do get an afternoon meet-up arranged in the Croydon area I'd love to come along. My youngest DS is 3.

Theresa34 Wed 26-Aug-09 20:34:10

Would love to come to your next meet-up. My email is tcarey75@hotmail.com.

Amandoh Thu 27-Aug-09 13:08:35

Hi Theresa34,

Thanks for replying. In a bit of a hurry at mo but will email you later. smile

Amandoh Fri 28-Aug-09 15:13:27

Hi again,

Just to let you know that I emailed you last night. If it's not in your inbox you might want to check junk mail. I wrote something like "Mumsnet Croydon Meet-Up." in the subject bar so it should be easy to spot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now