Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

New to Beckenham

(2 Posts)
Gretel Sat 21-May-05 19:47:26

Hi - we will be moving to Beckenham from NW London this summer. Ihave 3 children - ds (11yrs), dd (6yrs), ds(4yrs). Would like to meet up with people with children similar ages.
Also would appreciate knowing where to go with children, and info on swimming lessons and other such things. We will be living near to Kelsey Park.

Aero Sat 21-May-05 19:53:59

I used to live near Beckenham a few years ago. They have a lovely pool there called Beckenham Spa which I'm sure does swiming lessons. There may be a waiting list though. Crystal Palace also do lessons, and though it's a bit dated and in need of an overhaul, I believe the lessons may be better there. Going from word of mouth on that one though as we moved to Medway before starting swimming lessons for ds1.
Crystal Palace itself is a great open space for children and there's another park actually in Beckenham (the name of which escapes me right now), but it's very nice too.
I'm sure others will have more info on where to go with children there as ds1 was only 2 when we moved.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now