Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Looking for Mums & Mums-to-Be: London

(3 Posts)
mozarellamamma Thu 19-May-05 16:24:18

Hola

I'm an new mumsnetter so this is a bit like the first day at school/or in a new job isn't it? Anyway I'm due with my first this October (at the Royal London in Whitechapel) and interested in meeting other folk for chats, coffee and maybe a few fairycakes sometime...anyone interested? I live in E17 but can easily jump on the tube with bump.

MM xx

Flossam Fri 27-May-05 21:51:57

Hi I've only just seen this Mozarellamamma. Hope you are still about. Some of us in E london are in the process of arranging a meet in a month or two, the thread is near the top of this topic atm. My DP is currently policing your steets!! I live in Barking, and have one DS who is 6 months.

jenweber630 Wed 08-Jun-05 23:56:23

Hello - another eastender I see? I'm in Blackheath and would love to meet up - my son is going to be 6 months tomorrow... Kbear and I met up last week and will likely do so again - when we do I'll CAT you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now