Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Enfield and surrounding area mums??

(6 Posts)
sweetas Thu 19-May-05 11:15:18

I am interested in meeting up. I live on the borders of Edmonton and Enfield. I have a 5 week old little boy

honeypot01 Thu 19-May-05 12:05:50

Hi Sweetas! Someone actually near me!!! lol. I live in Enfield and have a 3 yr old son, i work Mon-Wed in west end.

sweetas Thu 19-May-05 13:18:54

Hi honeypot where abouts are you?

are u on msn or yahoo messenger

honeypot01 Thu 19-May-05 13:22:50

hi sweetas, im 5mins from Enfield Town Station. Where r u? my MSN is beth01@blueyonder.co.uk Im online now if you fancy a chat. im waiting in for a collection but they're taking forever and my lil boy wants to go out!! hope to chat soon

chicagomum Fri 27-May-05 18:58:31

HI, I'm new to mumsnet today, having some spare time on my hands for once. I live in chicago at the moment (for husbands work) but will be returning to london N12 at the end of september. I have a 5month son and a 3.5 year old daughter, I'd like to chat and hopefully met up when we moved to UK. Anyone interested?

honeypot01 Tue 28-Jun-05 23:24:10

anyone from around enfield wanna meet with lil ones?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now