Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Young Mummy meet-up in Pitsea/Basildon !!

(5 Posts)
fletchavie23 Mon 13-Jul-09 17:25:36

Hi all,

I'm Chloe 23..I have a lil boy called Fletcher whos 2 and a lil girl called Avie who is 5 mths..I have lived in Pitsea for 3 mths and have yet to meet other mummies..I would really like to meet up with anyone within the Pitsea/Basildon area so my lil'uns and me have some company.

Please reply to this message or email me on chloe.hurt@hotmail.co.uk if u are interested!

Thanx

jones87 Thu 16-Jul-09 17:56:59

hi chloe,
my names cherelle and im 22, i have a duaghter called shianne who is 2 next month. we moved to basildon last nov and would love to make some new friends. if you ever want to meet up and go to the park or a indoor soft play area jus message me. hope to hear from you soon

tc cherelle x

fletchavie23 Fri 17-Jul-09 20:19:50

Hi Cherelle,

Yep sounds good to me..i'm a bit new to mumsnet when u said msg ya do u mean just thru this or can i email ya?

Anytime of the week is good for me cos i'm not usually doing anything..we could try northlands centre on a weds if u like?

Speak soon
Chloe x

jones87 Sat 18-Jul-09 12:57:48

hi chloe,

hope you guys are ok, you can e-mail me if you like, its lady_cherelle@hotmail.com dont watch the email add its from school days lol.

im busy until friday as im visiting family in luton, but the week after i will be free almost everyday, so jus let me know what day is good 4 u

tc
rell x

fletchavie23 Sat 18-Jul-09 15:54:26

Hiya...

We are all good thnx..u's? Haha..I think I had a email like that in the school days tho but I have such a bad memory lately that I can't bloody remember it!

Ok then I will send u a email on the weekend coming up and try n sort something out!

Hopefully see u soon!

Chloe,Fletcher and Avie x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now