Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Hitchin/Stevenage/Letchworth

(15 Posts)
Sarahpo Fri 10-Jul-09 22:42:44

Hello moving back to Hitchin in mid-August and have a one year old baby does anyone want to meet up? Can anyone suggest any good baby/toddler groups? thanks SarahPo

Sarahpo Sun 12-Jul-09 09:19:54

Nobody??!!!

DreamingAboutSleep Mon 13-Jul-09 14:52:55

Hi Sarahpo, I have an 8 month old DD and I too am moving to Hitchin from London around mid-August! I would also be interested in a meet up or any good groups in the area?

It all seems very quiet here at the mo so will keep shamelessly bumping in case there are any other interested parties out there smile

DreamingAboutSleep Mon 13-Jul-09 21:38:07

Bump

DreamingAboutSleep Tue 14-Jul-09 11:25:49

Still bumping!!

Sarahpo Thu 06-Aug-09 18:12:40

Hello! I had swineflu yucky so i couldn't post was too weak etc etc.

I moved from London to Hitchin originally, its a great town. I hope i remember my log in so that i can post. Are you on Facebook? ooo i am getting all excited now hopefully see you again on here soon sorry for the delay!

sarahpo - mad but friendly :-)

DreamingAboutSleep Wed 12-Aug-09 23:01:33

Hello Sarahpo, hope your feeling all better, my LO had a suspected case Swine Flu two weeks ago, it is horrible!!

I'm on Facebook too how do I request your friendship?? This is all very exciting!! Not sure how long it will be till we move properly as the solicitors appear to be taking forever to sort things out but will now hopefully be moving some time in September. Have you moved yet?

Sorry for my delay, I haven't been ill or anything I just haven't checked the meet up threads for a while.

DreamingAboutSleep - Also friendly and just a little bonkers smile

Sarahpo Thu 13-Aug-09 15:16:06

Hellooooo!

This swineflu is horrible, still feeling a bit wiped out at times sorry to hear that you had it in your family as well.

Right well my RL name is: Sarah Elaine Pond and hopefully you can find me on facebook. I met another woman this way and she turned out to be lovely :-)

We are actually moving this week-end insane i know trying to do this with a baby toddling around but such is life. I am supposed to be packing now but either need a) a lie down or b) another chocolate biscuit.

ok fun Hitchin is lovely! oh and i already know a couple of mums up there :-)
hopefully you can find me on FB and i shall be in touch very soon
sarahpo

DreamingAboutSleep Fri 14-Aug-09 14:00:58

Lovely, will try to find you on FB now and we can go from there grin

Sarahpo Fri 21-Aug-09 19:59:05

Hello we landed, not sure if you have appeared on my FB, i suppose i should check my list of friends??!!

Hope all is well with you and the move lovely to be back in Hitchin

sarahpo

HelenWebb Sun 30-Aug-09 21:59:41

Hello, I'm hoping to move to Hitchin in the coming weeks/months, just looking at property now. I have 2 little ones (one who will be 2 next week and one who is 3), would love to hear reccomendations of any play groups / fun things to do and would love to meet local mums

Sarahpo Mon 31-Aug-09 23:23:38

Hi Helen

fun maybe the three of us can meet up?
I am going to check out the Children's Centre this week there are two in Hitchin. Whereabouts are you moving from?

serge Tue 10-Nov-09 17:22:18

hello, i am a mum of 3, soon to be 4 (due in december) my kiddies are 13, 9 and 3, i am looking for new friendships as over the years my old ones seem to be drying out??!!! where is everyone!!
i dont want to find myself at home with a new baby and a 3 year old with no one to communicate to....
i live in hitchin, have done for over 12 years, if anyone wants to have a chat just leave a mesg, looking forward to it xx

sdy123 Tue 26-Oct-10 16:57:40

Hello there, Probably a bit late here (a year!) but I am a mum of a 3 year old and would like to get together with some other mums for chats. I work 4 days a week but am around Wed afternoons if it suits.

FiveLittlePeas Wed 17-Dec-14 13:37:12

Hi there....
I know this has been dead for a while (years!) but... some of those kids mentioned above are about the same age as mine now (10, 7 and 2) and we go to Hitchin fairly often, plus we may be moving there or near in the next year or so...
So, if anyone wants to get in touch, please do!

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now