Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Returning to London N11

(3 Posts)
jigger Tue 17-May-05 17:15:12

Just wondered who out there might live near/in N11. I have been living in Moscow for the past 18 months with my husband and 2 kiddies (now 3.5 and 16 months). I am a bit nervous about returning to the UK & rebuilding my life as most of my friends have now gone back to work (either after all babies or between babies 1 & 2). I might return to work (accountant) in the future but definitely not whilst husband is overseas.

We come back at the end of June to our house in Friern Barnet & I am leaving my husband in Moscow for another year. Given the childrens' ages & general quality of life here we decided that we would miss the 7 months of -5 to -20 degree weather & battle out in London instead!!

Would be lovely to know of other Mums who might be around!
Also feeling a bit low here as with 6 weeks to go until our return it is time to start saying good bye to people here & organise things like moving house.

PhDMumof1 Tue 17-May-05 17:39:50

I don't live near there - but just bumping this for you to say welcome back and good luck with the next few days.

chicagomum Fri 27-May-05 19:05:06

Hi jigger, I know this isn't alot of help, but I live N12 with a 5 month old boy and a 3.5 year old boy. The bit that doesn't help is that I am currently living in Chicago (america) until end of Sept. However, if you still nneed a friend on my return I'll be around (could still chat in the meantime) Hope the move home goes ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now