Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any older mums fancy a night out in Wiltshire/Hampshire?

(15 Posts)
maltesers Mon 06-Jul-09 12:45:33

I live in Salisbury and really would like meet some new mums around the area. Do you want an evening out in Salisbury, or nearby ? Are you new to this area ?
I have an 21yr old, 18 yr old and an 8 yr old .

maltesers Thu 09-Jul-09 12:37:26

Is there anyone out there ???????

angelfire Mon 24-Aug-09 20:52:38

hey Maltesers! I live in the north of Wilts - so a good 1 hrs drive from you. Shame, I love Salisbury and could do with a good night out plus I am very old (42) and knackered (6 yo DS). Hope you find someone a bit closer!

mufti Wed 26-Aug-09 07:59:47

sorry im a bit too far , about an hour away too
wherabouts are you angelfire?

shoshe Wed 26-Aug-09 08:05:19

I'm about 45 minutes the other way at Blandford, and another older MUm, have a DS of 30 and a DGd of 13, would love to meet up tho, actually am at the Hospital on the 7th, if you fancy a coffee after. (DB is a policeman in Salisbury actually)

angelfire Wed 26-Aug-09 08:16:41

Mufti - Chippenham - where are you?

mufti Wed 26-Aug-09 08:27:47

im in devizes

angelfire Wed 26-Aug-09 18:52:55

not far at all - perhaps we can organise a night out? Or is that a bit weird - as we don't know each other. Shall we start slow - maybe coffee (chortle!!!)Will be coming to Devizes on Bank Holiday monday for that carnival

ddilemma Tue 08-Sep-09 23:32:53

angelfire /mufti - I am in the middle in Calne! Let me know if you fancy a meet up am v old mum of 3yo ds and need some older friends!!! grin

mufti Wed 09-Sep-09 08:06:46

how old is old dd?

lovelife48 Thu 10-Sep-09 14:36:26

Im in Bournemouth and would be prepared to travel to Salisbury.

I have two teens, 19 and 17.

Lynne

ddilemma Mon 21-Sep-09 09:30:39

Mufti I am officially no longer giving out age grin but for fellow MN I am just 46 shock
Def would love to meet up tho

mufti Mon 21-Sep-09 10:16:37

sorry dd , i beat you. i too have a 3 year old ds, but i am 48 next week.
both late starters , or do you have other dc?

ddilemma Mon 21-Sep-09 12:34:54

Mufti I love it!
I have a soon to be 16 yo ss, but yep late starter, wouldn't have it any other way.
Do you ever do Coral Cove with your lo? We come over to Devizes quite a bit, as DS preschool is on that side of Calne so I try and sneak over and go to M&S regularly!

mufti Mon 21-Sep-09 12:51:25

we have been , but only with dh , as i dont drive, and havent manage to suss out the local buses, although i have been told they go near the industrial estate
and boomerang at melksham is good, a lot bigger
ds has been to pre school this morning , and retired to bed . i always take the chance too, they are tiring although lovely at this age

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now