Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Older mums around Doncaster?

(8 Posts)
Lollyloo Mon 16-May-05 20:43:22

Hi, Just wondering if there are any older mums around the Doncaster area. I've decided not to go back to work after having my dd (nearly 9 months) so feeling very isolated at the moment.

hotmama Mon 16-May-05 20:44:47

Do I count? I'm 38 and live in Nottingham my dd is 7 months.

Hulababy Mon 16-May-05 20:45:39

Depends what you mean by odler - but there are a few mums from around Doncaster/Rotherham/Shefifeld area.

Lollyloo Mon 16-May-05 20:50:50

Hi Hotmama, I'm 41, but young in my head, I'm quite shy though (I always have been)and I hate it. Took some guts to post!

Hulababy Mon 16-May-05 20:53:48

Hi and welcome to MN then LollyLoo.

I am only 32. Some of the local mums are older; some younger.

I have one DD - age 3y 1m.

I actually live in Sheffield, but I work in Doncaster. And I was born and brought up in Doncaster too - both my and DH's parents still live there.

Pre MN meets I was always very shy too. The first MN meet I was petrified! Glad I went through with it though, as made some good friends through here and the meets.

We have some fairly regualr meets - either with or without children. Last one was to a day Spa in Sheffield, which was great fun.

darlingbud Mon 16-May-05 20:55:09

Welcome. what do you class as older?

Lollyloo Mon 16-May-05 20:58:49

Thanks for the welcome Hulababy. I've lived here all my life. I have 2 older kids aged 18 and 16 who don't live at home.

Lollyloo Mon 16-May-05 21:00:53

Well darlingbud I reckon I'm a dinasaur?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now