Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Herts / Essex / Harlow / Bishops Stortford Mums out there?

(4 Posts)
ellieanita Sun 14-Jun-09 01:26:01

Hi there

I'm a single Mum with a 5 year old little girl.

We live in Bishops Stortford and would like to chat to, or meet up with anyone who has a similar aged child if possible.

My daughter is at school until 3.30pm each day, but we are free after that and at weekends and I am free all day for a chat as I don't work at the moment.

My daughter is very fun loving and friendly and plays just as well with boys as with girls.

Tracey smile

ElvisLovesEssex Sat 20-Jun-09 10:10:54

Hello

I'm an Essex mum, though not very near Bishops Stortford, I'm afraid. I was thinking of organising an Essex Summer Meet-Up some time in August, if you're interested. My daughter is 4 and always up for playing with 'big girls'.

I'll have a proper think about dates and post details on the Mid-Essex Local site.

Hopefully some other Herts/Essex MNers will see your post now and be up for a chat.

ellieanita Mon 22-Jun-09 10:45:55

Hi E.L.E

:-)

A Summer meet up sounds good although dd is at camp from 3rd Aug for a week. I checked your link today but nothing there, I'll check again in a few days. So where in essex are you?

Bubbaloo Mon 22-Jun-09 15:37:07

Hellosmile.
I may also be interested in an Essex meet.
Ds1 is 4 and ds2 is 2 years old and we're always looking to make new friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now