Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

What is the most embarassing thing that has happened to you on a meet up?

(5 Posts)
Fio2 Wed 11-May-05 11:38:44

I had a complete tampon explosion and never even realised. i popped into the loo's after we met and realised there was blood ALL over my trousers. Then i had to catch the bus home said mumsnetter did not notice though

what is yours? or does this kind of thing only happen to me

fastasleep Wed 11-May-05 11:41:12

Awwww Fio... I've done that so many times.... I nearly fainted on my last meet-up but nothing embarrassing recently, which is amazing for me!

emmatmg Wed 11-May-05 11:43:14

not really embarrassing but Ds2 puked over about 6 differnet people at my first meet up. fortunatley the peolple were not part of the MN meet just innocent by-standers

Purple puke too.

Fio2 Wed 11-May-05 14:20:11

emma

obv I am the only one who makes a mammary of my self

fastasleep Thu 12-May-05 08:18:58

That's so not true! I have many period related tales of woe I could regale you with.... the time it started for the second time ever and gushed all over my deck chair infront of our tent whilst camping, I didn't notice and was happily chatting up this boy from the next tent who then screamed and fainted when I stood up...... dad then washed the chair outside the tent with everyone looking and let it dry whilst telling everyone in shouting distance about my periods...ahhh then there was the time in the swimming pool.... the other time in the swimming pool... etc etc lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now