Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone fancy an afternoon out in Stratford-on-avon?

(6 Posts)
kerfuffle Wed 11-May-05 09:32:46

I live in north warks, but I often go to Stratford or warwick park for a nice afternoon. It's usually just me and dd (6mnths). Just wondered if anyone else does this and would like to get together?

LunarSea Wed 11-May-05 15:42:47

I'm in Leamington/Warwick area, but work weekdays so it would have to be weekends.

Ronniebaby Wed 11-May-05 19:30:58

Altho I live in Tamworth, my outlaws live in Solihull so am there often, I could do a meet up.

Half terms are better as DS1 is at school til 3.30pm, so I have to do things in the morning or after 4pm.

Can always do weekends toooo

kerfuffle Thu 12-May-05 08:40:39

Thanks for replying. Has to be weekdays/ during the day. Dh would be very if he didn't see dd when he comes home from work.

Ronniebaby Thu 12-May-05 17:17:54

kerfuffle - I can come with my 4 month old, as long as its sort of around 12 ish as I have to be back for 3.15 for DS1

Pucha Sun 22-May-05 23:02:02

Hello Kerfuffle and Ronniebaby,
I'm new to mumsnet and I'm up for meeting up at warwick's park. I usually go there in the day with my 1 yr old girl.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now