Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Hastings/ Rye/ Bexhill/ Eastbourne/ Anywhere inbetween Meet up?

(11 Posts)
CandleQueen Mon 08-Jun-09 21:38:01

Anyone in the East Sussex area fancy a meet up?

CandleQueen Mon 08-Jun-09 22:03:10

Shameless bump before I go and sit in the corner all by myself.

Jaquelinehyde Mon 08-Jun-09 22:05:15

Coooo Eeeeeeee over here. I am in the East Sussex Area and have just started 3 months holiday from Uni so a meet up would suit me fine!

CandleQueen Mon 08-Jun-09 22:11:50

Ok, so that's two of us...
Anyone else?!

CandleQueen Wed 10-Jun-09 18:10:44

Right, trying again!
I know there are more Hastings MNers out there - I've seen you in eat@claremont!

Jaquelinehyde Thu 11-Jun-09 21:14:02

Oooooohhhh I've been in eat@claremont grin

Who are you candlequeen?

There are definately more of us, we are just going to have to force them out of hiding!

CandleQueen Fri 12-Jun-09 00:08:06

I used to be a regular at the Wednesday morning music group, but don't make it down there much since DS2 was born.
Whenever there's a thread saying "Can't afford Brighton, should I move to Hastings?" there are loads of MNers going "I live there!". So where are they now?!! grin

Tortington Fri 12-Jun-09 00:09:12

we are having a brighton one in two weeks if you want to come along - no kids - just wine and food - put your name down on the thread

MrsRecycle Fri 12-Jun-09 18:21:23

I'm moving there soon - relocating from West London!

CuppaTeaJanice Fri 12-Jun-09 18:36:23

Yes I'd be up for a meet-up! grin

Please not at Eat@Claremont though - DS seems to have some nappy incident every time we go in there - poo all over the walls!!! Although their smoked salmon sandwiches are amazing...

How about Eat@ThePark - so much nicer in the summer......and they do an amazing chocolate cake!!!

Ooh, I wonder if I know any of you in RL already?!!!

CandleQueen Fri 12-Jun-09 18:57:16

Thanks Custardo.
It was the Brighton thread that inspired me to start this one. Brighton is just that bit too far is you're so East Sussex that you are almost in Kent!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now