Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

2 year old needs interaction

(3 Posts)
sammynixon Mon 08-Jun-09 12:02:26

hi. my 2 year old needs interaction with other young children. she has a 7 year old brother who isn't really interested at playing with her.

any mums living in the portsmouth area know of any good mother and toddler groups or would like to meet for a few hours...

maybe a park or a play centre

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 22:40:34

Do you have a local children's centre?

I am over in Cowes and we have fabulous children's centres which have toddler groups and all sorts of other stuff to get involved with.

Or try your local NCT - don't have to join and they do have lots of different types of people so that might be a way to meet other LOs.

I have a 2.9 yo (and a 5mo) and could always catch the ferry over - but only free on Fridays as DD1 'is busy' every other day of the week at pre-school and CM.

sammynixon Mon 15-Jun-09 13:55:49

hi dysgu. that sounds fab...
always looking forward to meeting new people. i'm also free on fridays. my only day off of work...
sounds fab

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now