Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

is there no one around emswoth, chichester way????

(4 Posts)
fostermum Thu 28-Apr-05 08:43:08

is there no one around who wants to meet up for a drink????

puddytats Thu 28-Apr-05 08:57:51

Hi Fostermum, responded to you just before xmas then had to cancel at last min as ds was ill. There was a thread a few weeks ago on this again but I always seem to kill them off (after bout 2 posts as well!)

Would love to meet up, at the moment 2 weeks off due date and cannot drive due to spd but I do have a fantastic sister who is my driver so if we can arrange something then could get here to drive me in (as long as baby does not arrive - up last night with what I think were braxtons but as I had c-section last time not sure!)

fostermum Thu 28-Apr-05 18:10:51

hay good to here from you again well let me know where and when and i will get there your baby willing lol

puddytats Thu 28-Apr-05 20:14:20

Am booked up over the weekend but have nothing planned for Tuesday/Wednesday next week. I will however apoligise in advance if I stand you up without letting you know!!

Let me know what day is good for you and I will arrange it with my sister.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: