Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone fancy a mums-to-be meet up in Milton Keynes?

(22 Posts)
lssuk Tue 26-Apr-05 14:36:08

I'm interested in meeting other mums-to-be in the Milton Keynes area, if anyone's interested, shall we arrange cake and coffee somewhere?!

LSSUK
(expecting 1st baby, Nov 05)

iota Tue 26-Apr-05 14:45:57

hello - I live in MK but my youngest is 3.5 and I'm not planning any more

girrafey Tue 26-Apr-05 15:53:49

hiya, umm i live outside of mk, but go there once a fortnight or so to the shopping centre. I would have loved to have a meet up with other mums to be, but i am now overdue and being induced on friday!!!! but if your still interested in a new mum joining the group count me in!! all the best. x

TheVillageIdiot Tue 26-Apr-05 16:22:59

dd is nearly 3. Not pg. Can Iota and I come to or strictly mums 2 be?

lssuk Tue 26-Apr-05 16:24:05

I don't think it should be strictly anything, all welcome! I don't know any mums or mums to be having only moved to the area last year... I live just outside MK in Cranfield and would love to meet others with or expecting bambinos.

TheVillageIdiot Tue 26-Apr-05 16:25:38

NO!! I live in Cranfield

golds Tue 26-Apr-05 16:32:42

Don't make me jealous you lot, I am expecting another (No.3) and my other two were born in MK, we moved away three years ago and miss the place badly, when I found out I was PG again I asked dh if we could move back unfortunately we can't afford it now. Never mind, have fun on your meet up

lssuk Tue 26-Apr-05 16:59:10

THEVILLAGEIDIOT - Oh my god, I can't believe someone else lives in Cranfield! How funny! We MUST defo meet up then as I only know one other mother in the village.

(I am often to be found in The Carpenters Arms, sipping water nowawdays mind!)

TheVillageIdiot Tue 26-Apr-05 17:00:57

I am Swan girl - though I was in the carps on Friday dressed as a Saloon Girl.

Bang goes my annonymity!

QueenEagle Tue 26-Apr-05 17:01:03

I'm not expecting but have just had ds4 (4months now).

Any chance of joining in the meet-up? I'm in Bedford - not too far away from where you lot are.

lssuk Tue 26-Apr-05 17:02:48

That is TOO funny, I was also in The Carps on Friday night and saw you lot, I thought it was a tarts and vicars fancy dress bash! I live on the same road as The Swan, the world is TOO small.

lssuk Tue 26-Apr-05 17:03:24

Queeneagle - like I said, I think everyone should be welcome so count yourself in (not that there's a date or definitive place yet mind you....!)

TheVillageIdiot Tue 26-Apr-05 17:04:17

It was a Vicars and Tarts - One of the guys was 40.

Green and Black Corset, red hair - that's me. eek

lssuk Wed 27-Apr-05 13:42:58

Do you know Kate from the pre-school?

TracyK Wed 27-Apr-05 13:53:22

I'm from Cople - just outside bedford. ds 13mo - would love meet up??

Fimbo Wed 27-Apr-05 13:56:59

<<Thread Hi-Jack>>

Any recommendations for children friendly restaurants in Milton Keynes/Buckingham.

Thanks

TheVillageIdiot Wed 27-Apr-05 14:25:24

Sorry, I don't think I know Kate.

Fimbo - what sort of food?

Fimbo Wed 27-Apr-05 14:30:45

TVI-my kids will eat anything, so just looking for something non stuffy.

TracyK Wed 27-Apr-05 14:39:50

lunch or dinner?

Fimbo Wed 27-Apr-05 14:41:10

Both. If you could leave some suggestions I would be grateful. I have got to go and get dd from school and won't be back on here until after the kids bedtimes. TIA

TracyK Wed 27-Apr-05 20:11:44

Sorry Fimbo - I don't know that neck of the woods - only the shoopping centre in MK.
I can help more with the east of the M1.

TheVillageIdiot Wed 27-Apr-05 20:14:29

There are plenty of brewster/hungry hourse/harvester, then there's the theatre district/snow dome where they have various restuarants that let children in. Most types of food. Most let kids in

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now