Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

MUMS MEET UP

(10 Posts)
besties Mon 25-Apr-05 09:41:06

Hi my name is Lisa and I have to children, Lauren 16 months and Thomas 5 months. I am presently on maternity leave with a view to return in 4 weeks time. Are there any other mothers who lives in the Leeds/Wakefield surrounding areas that would be up for a meet with kids or for a coffee. I have transport so that's not a problem. We do the usual playgroup things - but trying to chase after a 16 month old and feeding the baby is somewhat difficult at times. Hope to hear from someone!!!!!

gingerbear Mon 25-Apr-05 09:46:05

Hello Lisa, there are quite a few mums here who live in West /South Yorkshire. We get together quite often. I live in Doncaster and have a 3 year old daughter. Yorkiegirl and Darlingbud live in Morley.
I can get to Wakefield for a meet-up on Thurs or Fridays (I work part time)

gingerbear Mon 25-Apr-05 09:54:24

Why don't you post here? - a few mums are meeting at a Wacky Warehouse - the Eastfield Arms near Barnsley

trace2 Mon 25-Apr-05 10:33:58

hi besties, we are having a meet up tomorrow at eastfield arms at 2pm. its on barnsley rd going in to barnsley if you want to come

besties Tue 26-Apr-05 17:02:33

thank you all for your replies - i didn't manage to get to look at the invite so apologies for not turning up. i'/ free all next week if anyone is interested.

darlingbud Tue 26-Apr-05 17:56:25

Hi besties

I live in Morley and have a friend also called Lisa from Wakefield who is on maternity leave with one child returning to work in 3 weeks - isn't that strange!

I live in Morley but I work full time but I can do weekend meet ups if thats ok with you. I have one child a girl who is 2 yrs old.

besties Sun 08-May-05 10:43:02

You must have noticed by now - that i'm not particularly good on the computer - weekend meets are good, i found this place in morley called play dayz which is fab for small ones. probably look at going either end of the week or saturday if anyone is interested. thanks for your replies, i didn't think of using the net for meets, just don't seem to know any mums who live near.

Yorkiegirl Sun 08-May-05 10:45:08

Message withdrawn

MumOnaMission Wed 11-May-05 00:13:16

Hi girls. I'm near Morley too and would love to meet up. Unfortunately can't do the next two weekends but am normally free on saturdays and on mon,wed & fri afternoons. I'll wait till the next one if i can't make it on the date you decide.

MumOnaMission Wed 11-May-05 00:18:37

Sorry, forgot to say 1 dd aged 4.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now