Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone up for coffee in Greenwich/surrounding areas?

(7 Posts)
jenweber630 Fri 22-Apr-05 23:43:11

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be moving to Greenwich/Blackheath (not exactly sure where yet) on May 3rd and would love to connect with some other parents in the area - I have a 4 1/2 month old boy and we're going to be moving from Seattle so I don't know anyone. If you're interested in an early May meetup, let me know! Also, if there is a group that meets regularly from that area, I would love to know about it. Thanks!

KBear Thu 05-May-05 16:17:14

Hi jen - Welcome to London! Hope you are settling in okay. Let me know if you need any local info (don't know about baby/toddler clubs in Greenwich - I'm nearer Bexleyheath - but I can point you in the right direction for shops etc!).

Kbear

slug Fri 06-May-05 10:26:09

Hi, I live on the Greenwich/Blackheath border.

ZolaPola Fri 06-May-05 10:36:09

St Michael's church hall - Pond Rd in Blackheath
has a good drop-in music group on Mon/Fridays, 10am start I think? Great for meeting up with other mums. Also tumble-tots/baby swimming at leisure centre in Greenwich. HTH

norash40 Fri 06-May-05 10:50:16

ZolaPola do you attend either? I live close to blackheath, used to live in Greenwich and would not mind coming to groups.

ZolaPola Fri 06-May-05 10:52:29

used to before we moved! Quite friendly when you get to know people and great for finding out about other activities on in area. Try it out!

norash40 Fri 06-May-05 10:53:59

Thanks ZolaPola will try it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now