Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Barons Court, Hsmith, Brook Green or Fulham?

(6 Posts)
RachaelMurfet Fri 15-Apr-05 20:36:22

Hello,

I am a degree educated 29yr old nanny who has just started a new job in Barons Court, looking after 2 6mth babies (one boy and one girl). We are looking for babies of similar ages (and their Mums or Carers) to meet up for playdates and coffee (and conversation!).

If anyone fancies meeting up sometime then please either message here, or email me

rachaelmurfet@hotmail.com

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you.

Rachael

Sponge Mon 18-Apr-05 15:54:46

Hi Rachel, we're in Fulham, near to Hammersmith/Barons Court. I'm at work but have an 8 month old ds who stays at home with our nanny who is about your age and Polish. I'm sure she'd be happy to meet up, especially with better weather coming along for park visits etc.

RachaelMurfet Mon 18-Apr-05 20:18:38

Excellent, sounds good.

Please email me (if possible) and I can let you (and your nanny) have my phone number, so that we can arrange to meet up.

Thanks, Rachael

Sponge Mon 25-Apr-05 19:14:01

Rachel, sorry not to have got back to you.
My nanny would love to meet up so if you CAT me I will give you her details.

RachaelMurfet Mon 25-Apr-05 20:20:52

Hello,

Sorry I dont know what you mean by CAT?

Help please,

Thanks,

Rachael

Sponge Tue 26-Apr-05 11:39:29

Sorry, mumsnet acronym speak. Click on "contact another talker" on the menu bar. Mumsnet will then forward me your email so if you send your contact details I will get my nanny to call you .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now