Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

New Mum/friends needed in Bangor, Anglesey, North Wales area

(15 Posts)
Momzy Thu 05-Mar-09 15:03:46

Hi ya all,

I am mom to a lovely about to be two year old boy. I work mornings when most of the baby groups are on which has made it a tad hard to meet people.

I'm in my mid thirties and looking for new mom-pals. Also anyone recommend a baby sitter in Menai Bridge area, I can't find one for love nor money. grin

StercusAccidit Fri 06-Mar-09 10:27:56

Bumping for you
I live elsewhere though lol sorry

Momzy Thu 12-Mar-09 22:08:29

Hi StecusAccidit,

Shame not in my area, think this is a one horse town and even the horse has left, lol.

sarahcoldtoes Fri 03-Apr-09 21:38:18

Hi I am going to be moving to the Bangor area (its between Llanfairfechan and Anglesey at the moment)in the next couple of months and would love to have a new mum friend. I have a lovely daughter who is almost 2 as well.
Whats anglesey like as a place to live with toddlers?

LuckySalem Fri 03-Apr-09 21:40:25

Hey,

I'm from Wrexham. It's not miles from you wink

sarahcoldtoes Fri 03-Apr-09 22:10:44

Hi Luckysalem I live in Wrexham at the moment!

LuckySalem Fri 03-Apr-09 22:12:10

Wahey FRIENDS grin lol

LuckySalem Tue 07-Apr-09 23:35:05

Or maybe not sad

punkfluff Sat 11-Apr-09 21:59:21

Hi Im a 30 year old mum to one boy who will be 3 in a few months time. Ive recently returned to Bangor to live as my mum became ill and past away suddenly. My partner is working away at the moment and Im finding it hard to meet any mum's of a similar age and with children of similar ages.

sarahcoldtoes Sun 19-Apr-09 20:53:28

Hi Lucky Salem - sorry just been away from computer for while with all moving stugff stressing me out!I am moving to the Bnagor area as soon as possible but not great time for selling houses - never mind

sarahcoldtoes Sun 19-Apr-09 20:57:09

Hi punkfluff whats Bangor like for kids? I will hopefully be up that end of the country in next few months - my daughter is almost 2. It sounds like you have been through a difficult time - I had a similar loss myself a couple of years ago - its very difficult

elliepants Thu 16-Jul-09 20:30:07

Hi, my husband is working on anglesey for 3 months from Sept. Since I'm on "eternity" leave we though me and the baby would go too.
Are there any good baby/toddler groups on Anglesey/in Bangor?

Lcy Tue 08-Sep-09 20:22:01

Old thread - just in case you are still checking.

On a Friday at Maes Glas the University Gym in Bangor there is a tumble tots type session at 9.30 and 10.30.

Lots of mums swim at the Bangor swimming pool (time ?) and Plas Menai pool (tues 10.30 i think).

If you are still reading this thread let me know and i will have a think of other activities.

Xkatrinax Sun 22-Jan-17 17:50:03

Hi I'm 27 got three children moved to Anglesey from the Midlands for a better life for us but the only down fall was not having friends sad I've been heya 3 years and not had any its ashame because I'm a fun and outgoing person would be great to meet someone to have girly times with ✌️

Saucery Sun 22-Jan-17 17:55:01

This thread is 8 years old. You might be better off starting your own or seeing if there is a Mumsnet Local for your area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now