Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Just moved to Sandhurst, near Camberley

(8 Posts)
dylansmumplusone Thu 12-Feb-09 14:32:55

Anyone with kids around the ages of mine (DS 3 in April, DD almost 8mos)? Could definitely use some company, feeling pretty isolated! Always up for coffee and cake. )

me222 Sat 18-Apr-09 21:03:21

hi, i live in frimley and i know where sandhurst is!! def up for meeting up for coffee (well tea cos ive gone off coffee) !! and agree with the added cake!! im 20 y/old with an 18 month old daughter and im due with son in june! chat soon!

LadyOfWaffle Mon 20-Apr-09 01:00:53

Hey - I have a 3 yr old DS & nearly 8 m DS and live just down the road in Bracknell

GossipMonger Mon 20-Apr-09 21:11:04

I am in Bracknell too.

There is a fun session on Fridays at Bracknell leisure centre. I can check the times if you are interested and we could have coffee afterwards!

LadyOfWaffle Tue 21-Apr-09 23:13:14

I just checked the site - I think I am looking at the wrong thing, I can only find sports courses

GossipMonger Thu 23-Apr-09 19:16:16

Tis for toddlers.

Mind you though, we could go to Jakes at Camberley. DS2 loves it there.

LadyOfWaffle Fri 24-Apr-09 18:25:41

Is that soft play?

nannynick Mon 31-Aug-09 10:41:43

GossipMonger - do you know if the fun session at Bracknell Leisure is still on... also any idea of cost?

LadyOfWaffle - Jakes in Bagshot (on A30 near the A322, between Bagshot and Longacres Garden Centre) is Soft Play. It is quite expensive. I prefer Woosh which is at Bracknell Leisure Centre.

I'm caring for a nearly 2 year old.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now