Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

No one replies to my posts!!!!!

(21 Posts)
honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 17:03:48

I posted a msg on here a couple of times about meeting up in north london area, is no one from around near me??? im in Enfield and have a 3 year old son, please can i have a reply!!!!!

pinkdiamond Sat 09-Apr-05 17:05:10

Message withdrawn

macwoozy Sat 09-Apr-05 17:05:40

Hi honeypot01, I'm afraid I don't live near you, but wanted to say hello, so you're no replyless!

sunnyskies Sat 09-Apr-05 17:06:15

I am not near you but in East London - Bethnal Green but felt I had to let you know I was thinking about you - I usually kill threads I reply to - so sorry - incase no-one else replies

snafu Sat 09-Apr-05 17:10:39

Don't fret honeypot, it's always very quiet here at the weekends - bump your message up on a weekday evening and you'll probably get loads of replies

sunnyskies - I used to be in Bethnal Green (well, Vicky Park really but b green was the nearest tube lol) Love East London.

sunnyskies Sat 09-Apr-05 17:12:38

Snafu - I am btween tube station and Vicky Park

snafu Sat 09-Apr-05 17:14:51

My brother lives on Hackney Road and my best mate in Stepney so I'm round there quite a bit - maybe we'll have to have an E London meet soon lol

ootslooJ Sat 09-Apr-05 17:16:31

m'I gnidnif taht oot!

RTMTMML Sat 09-Apr-05 17:20:09

I'm in N10 so not much help to you.

But hi anyway!

honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 17:28:07

Hi guys, thanks for your replies, dont feel so left out now!! N10 is that Muswell Hill? if it your not that far from me, im in Enfield Town. A lot of East London gals on here, Thanks again!

RTMTMML Sat 09-Apr-05 17:34:38

It is, but I'm rather grounded. I have 14month old DTs, but always willing to meet a new friend

anorak Sat 09-Apr-05 17:46:05

honeypot, I replied to one of your posts inviting you to our meetup in Enfield last Thursday evening! But you didn't reply to my reply!

honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 17:47:41

Anorak, thought i did reply! Replied to someones saying had plans that night but would like to meet up if anyone was arranging another. How r u? where r u from?

anorak Sat 09-Apr-05 18:03:55

Oh sorry I thought you said, no one replies to my posts, so I thought you mustn't have seen my reply!

I live near Watford, we have regular meetups around Watford, St Albans, Barnet and Enfield. Thursday night we went to the Outback at Enfield as one of our group lives their. We were bemoaning the fact that we don't get a lot of new faces any more!

We normally try to meet about once a month with kids during the day, and once a month in the evening for a meal. Look out for the threads entitled 'Barnet/Watford/St Albans mums...' or some variation on that. I expect we'll start organising the next one soon.

anorak Sat 09-Apr-05 18:04:45

sorry, there not their, before spelling curmudgeons start on me

noddyholder Sat 09-Apr-05 18:05:26

you do now!

honeypot01 Sat 09-Apr-05 18:14:00

thanks anorak, il look out for them. Not being prejudice or anything but how old r the girls in group? i'm 27, am i too young or too old???!!!

anorak Sun 10-Apr-05 13:55:07

We are in our 20s 30s and 40s and we are all lovely

Even the older ones of us have little tots too. And one is pregnant.

honeypot01 Sun 10-Apr-05 14:57:05

Thanks anorak,

been over to Trent Park today in Cockfosters with my dad and son to see the animals. Think he's coming down with something he didnt want to get out of buggy and wanted to sleep. He'd bee begging all morning to see the animals! kids!

janx Mon 11-Apr-05 09:52:22

Hi honeypot
I live in Stoke newington - think that is on the train line from Enfield - some mumsnetters meet in Stokey - is that too much of a faff for you?

honeypot01 Mon 11-Apr-05 12:49:03

Hi Janx, Stoke Newington not far from me at all, just on train line as you say. I dont drive yet but learning! When i saw the the Stokey thread i thought that was Stoke on Trent, how silly am i!!!
Il look out for it. thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now