Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Discover and Story Garden - Stratford E. London - tomorrow

(6 Posts)
dinosaur Fri 08-Apr-05 13:33:59

Just a thought - I'm taking the DSs here tomorrow - we've been lots of times and its great. If anybody else fancies coming along, look out for us - I'm the tired-looking one with three DSs, greying hair and wrinkles. You can't miss me...

a bit about Discover & Story Garden here

Marina Fri 08-Apr-05 13:40:37

Can't make it but have a lovely time, it's a great place isn't it. Mightn't you need your thermal combinations though dinosaur !

tigermoth Sat 09-Apr-05 08:25:42

thanks for reminding me about this place. I have always been meaning to go, so have added the link to my facvourites list. If we go today (not that likely) I will look out for you - I have seen you before, so know your description of yourself does not do you justice!

binkie Sat 09-Apr-05 08:45:35

Can you just turn up any time? - we have stuff on before lunch and from end of afternoon, but a gap in between to be filled, ideally far away from a grumpy poorly dh

hoxtonchick Sat 09-Apr-05 08:47:56

we went on wednesday, it was fab. and at 3, ds is now old enough for the outdoor bit. cheap parking in the shopping centre too. however, we're making a trek to the natural history museum en famille tomorrow so don't want to be museum'd out. hope everyone has a good time.

Pinotmum Sat 09-Apr-05 17:15:03

Dinosaur, thanks for the link. We're in Romford and I have never heard of this place so now I've seen the link I think I'll definitely pay a visit during half term

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now