Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Discover and Story Garden - Stratford E. London - tomorrow

(6 Posts)
dinosaur Fri 08-Apr-05 13:33:59

Just a thought - I'm taking the DSs here tomorrow - we've been lots of times and its great. If anybody else fancies coming along, look out for us - I'm the tired-looking one with three DSs, greying hair and wrinkles. You can't miss me...

a bit about Discover & Story Garden here

Marina Fri 08-Apr-05 13:40:37

Can't make it but have a lovely time, it's a great place isn't it. Mightn't you need your thermal combinations though dinosaur !

tigermoth Sat 09-Apr-05 08:25:42

thanks for reminding me about this place. I have always been meaning to go, so have added the link to my facvourites list. If we go today (not that likely) I will look out for you - I have seen you before, so know your description of yourself does not do you justice!

binkie Sat 09-Apr-05 08:45:35

Can you just turn up any time? - we have stuff on before lunch and from end of afternoon, but a gap in between to be filled, ideally far away from a grumpy poorly dh

hoxtonchick Sat 09-Apr-05 08:47:56

we went on wednesday, it was fab. and at 3, ds is now old enough for the outdoor bit. cheap parking in the shopping centre too. however, we're making a trek to the natural history museum en famille tomorrow so don't want to be museum'd out. hope everyone has a good time.

Pinotmum Sat 09-Apr-05 17:15:03

Dinosaur, thanks for the link. We're in Romford and I have never heard of this place so now I've seen the link I think I'll definitely pay a visit during half term

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: