Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

MEET IN BEXLEYHEATH KENT THIS FRIDAY

(10 Posts)
chocolatefudge Wed 06-Apr-05 21:04:09

Hi, Anyone want to meet this Friday in Bexleyheath?

chocolatefudge

Dixie Fri 08-Apr-05 11:18:53

Hi chocolate fudge, one just seen your thread, I'm off too bexleyheath this afternoon as it happens.....if you haven't left yet I 'd be happy to meet for a coffee & walk about?

If i've contacted you too late....maybe some other time?

anglemummy Thu 14-Apr-05 16:04:33

hi im 26 years old and have a little girl that will be 2 in may i live in welling and would love to meet up with mums in this area i could do with meeting other mums and having a good chat bexleyheath is not far from me anglemummy

coldtea Thu 14-Apr-05 16:31:33

Hi anglemummy,

I'm just round the corner to you in Bexleyheath. I'm 29(soon to be 30!!)& i have a ds who's nearly 5 & a dd of 20 months. I would be interested in meeting up....

coldtea Sun 17-Apr-05 23:21:25

anglemummy, i was just looking through some old threads & saw that i replied to you a couple of months ago but didn't hear back. Are you still around? I'm a bit worried i've put you off

KBear Tue 19-Apr-05 23:26:27

Bexleyheath area girls - anyone want a metal bed guard - free of charge? Shame to bin it.

chocolatefudge Wed 20-Apr-05 08:07:32

Hi Kbear I might be interested.
what make is it? has it a padded frame?

Why don't you want it anymore?

thanks
Chocolatefudge

KBear Wed 20-Apr-05 12:20:50

DS is 3.6 so longer needs it. It is all metal (white - horizontal bars), no padded bits but is sturdy (ie if they leant on it didn't tip) and my two never banged their heads on it!

chocolatefudge Thu 21-Apr-05 10:37:57

We've decided to get a padded one thanks though.

chocolatefudge x

KBear Fri 22-Apr-05 15:56:37

No problem, off to the charity shop it goes then! When are you girls having a meet up? I might join you. My DD is 6 and DS is 3. I work part-time so Monday and Tuesday are best for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now