Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

*bored army wife with son wants to meet other mums in gillingham/chatham area*

(6 Posts)
saza1843 Mon 04-Apr-05 11:38:19

hi my names sarah i have a 1 yr old son and im an army wife i live in brompton and would like to meet up with other mums to socalise and have a natter so if ur interested leave a post take care.

Cadbury Mon 04-Apr-05 12:08:28

Hi again saza. I'm in Chatham, if you recall. I think it was you I was chatting to a little while ago. My dd has now come down with chicken pox so as soon as she's better, and back at preschool, I'd love to meet up for a chat. I have a dd of 4 and a ds of 21 months. Maybe we could meet for a coffee in Chatham in the next couple of weeks?

saza1843 Mon 04-Apr-05 14:31:48

yeah that sounds gud , jus outta curiosty wat does dd and ds mean i know they r ur kids im new to all this, lol hope they get better soon

Cadbury Mon 04-Apr-05 14:39:15

dear son (ds) and dear daughter (dd). I had to ask when I first came on here. I discovered that there is a list of what all the acronyms mean - have a look at the top of the page in the box.

I'll post again when my dd is better and I can escape and see when we can meet.

saza1843 Mon 04-Apr-05 18:57:16

ok then thanks for tellin me wot they meant mylittle boy is not very well either think he has got a tummy bug all he has done is cry today

saza1843 Mon 25-Apr-05 22:05:50

hi cadbury are u able to meet up yet hows ur dd and ds hope there ok get back to me my email is saza1843@aol.com ok thanks mate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: