Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

*bored army wife with son wants to meet other mums in gillingham/chatham area*

(6 Posts)
saza1843 Mon 04-Apr-05 11:38:19

hi my names sarah i have a 1 yr old son and im an army wife i live in brompton and would like to meet up with other mums to socalise and have a natter so if ur interested leave a post take care.

Cadbury Mon 04-Apr-05 12:08:28

Hi again saza. I'm in Chatham, if you recall. I think it was you I was chatting to a little while ago. My dd has now come down with chicken pox so as soon as she's better, and back at preschool, I'd love to meet up for a chat. I have a dd of 4 and a ds of 21 months. Maybe we could meet for a coffee in Chatham in the next couple of weeks?

saza1843 Mon 04-Apr-05 14:31:48

yeah that sounds gud , jus outta curiosty wat does dd and ds mean i know they r ur kids im new to all this, lol hope they get better soon

Cadbury Mon 04-Apr-05 14:39:15

dear son (ds) and dear daughter (dd). I had to ask when I first came on here. I discovered that there is a list of what all the acronyms mean - have a look at the top of the page in the box.

I'll post again when my dd is better and I can escape and see when we can meet.

saza1843 Mon 04-Apr-05 18:57:16

ok then thanks for tellin me wot they meant mylittle boy is not very well either think he has got a tummy bug all he has done is cry today

saza1843 Mon 25-Apr-05 22:05:50

hi cadbury are u able to meet up yet hows ur dd and ds hope there ok get back to me my email is saza1843@aol.com ok thanks mate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now