Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

anyone near enfield, north london?

(9 Posts)
honeypot01 Sun 03-Apr-05 18:31:53

Hi girls,
I've just joined on here today. Im 27, live in Enfield, North London and have a 3 year old son. I work 3 days a week and my son goes to day nursery. Would love to meet any other mums on a Thurs or Fri around my area. Hope to hear from some of you soon. xx

kid Sun 03-Apr-05 18:40:13

Hi Honeypot01,

I have a 3 year old DS (3 today) I live in N1. Not Enfield but not really that far. My DS is due to start full time nursery in September and I work 2-3 days per week. I look after my nephew (17 months) on my days off.

anorak Sun 03-Apr-05 19:27:40

Hi honeypot, the Watford/Barnet/St Albans meet-ups cover your area and you are very welcome to join us. We are meeting this Thursday evening not far from you for an evening meal. Check it out under the meet-up threads. You too, kid.

honeypot01 Mon 04-Apr-05 19:25:44

Hi Anorak, would love to meet up, can't this week thou. Are you going to do another meet? Hope so, if you are count me in please! Thanks

honeypot01 Mon 04-Apr-05 19:29:12

Hi Kid,

Happy bday to your son! r u avin a party for him? My son Jordan was 3 in Sept, he wont be going to the morning nursery due to my working hrs, but he's at day nursery and due to start school Sept 06. I dont drive but either way your not that far. Hope your son enjoys his day! Hope to hear from u soon x

kid Mon 04-Apr-05 22:08:39

He had a lovely day, we took him to the zoo on Saturday and then his cousins came round on Sunday.
My DS will start the nursery early as I work in the school (perk of the job as well as loads of holidays!)
I also have a 6 year old DD.

honeypot01 Wed 06-Apr-05 19:10:21

Kid,

Lucky you, nice long hols! I'm so jealous. My son starts school Sept 06, i work Mon-Wed in the city so when he starts schoold i'l have to look for holiday childcare. I want to pick him up from school myself so just want a morning childminder but don't know if they do them, i know they do after school thou!

Bet your son loved the zoo, did you go to London Zoo? We webnt there in the summer, surprised that there werent many animals there, and not even a lion! Joran wanted to see the elephants, but guess wot, they'd been moved to Whipsnade, it was a disappointing day. Have you been to Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne? He loved it there you get to see a lot more animals and see the tigers abd lions being fed, He was totally amazed. Hows ur day been?

kid Wed 06-Apr-05 19:31:05

Yes we went to London Zoo. They had 3 lions there when we went. There is alot of animals no longer there though.

I went to Paradise Park just under 3 years ago (with DD's nursery) it was really nice there. They were doing horse riding, DD got as far as putting the helmet on but then she backed out! I don't think its that far from me but I am not a confident driver at all, I like to just drive locally!

honeypot01 Wed 06-Apr-05 20:41:50

I'm learning to drive at mo, got to pass by xmas, cos thats when my theory runs out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now