Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Nw London meets???...

(10 Posts)
flakecake Fri 01-Apr-05 12:32:19

Hi all, it is flakey again. I have not managed to meet up with anyone yet, so if anyone is up for trip to the park or a swim let me know.

onlineid Fri 01-Apr-05 13:42:21

Message withdrawn

honeypot01 Mon 04-Apr-05 19:31:21

hi, I'm in Enfield, north London. Where r u? How old r your children? i have a 3 yr old son.

flakecake Mon 04-Apr-05 19:37:56

hi all, I am in harlesden. My dd is 12 months now.

MissyM Fri 08-Apr-05 18:50:58

Hi all, I am in NW London, in cricklewood, my son is 19 mos old. would like to meet other mums for outings and such.

honeypot01 Fri 08-Apr-05 18:56:21

Where in NW London r u guys? Does Enfield, North London count or am i too far? I'd be up for a swim with lil ones, i take my son, 3 1/2 yrs old to toddler session at pool near me. Let me know if anyone wanna meet, be nice to meet some single parents on this planet cos feels like im the only one!!!

Cristie Sat 09-Apr-05 00:18:17

Hi, Missym, I live in kilburn, and would love to meet up, my son is 18 mts old I think they would enjoy play together

MissyM Sat 09-Apr-05 12:25:03

Hi cristie, that sounds great! i like to go down to kilburn park, maybe we could meet up one day this week. Any day is good for me.

Cristie Mon 11-Apr-05 22:57:42

Hi, missym, happy you have replied to me, any day is good, just tell me when you are free and we can go...

MissyM Tue 12-Apr-05 07:44:08

Hi cristie, maybe we can arrange via email, mine is melmattey25@hotmail.com. my son is a bit ill this week so maybe next week we could. just email me and we can work something out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now