Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Tynedale mums out there?

(4 Posts)
GreenFingeredMummy Tue 13-Jan-09 20:15:35

Hi everyone, Im due to move to Stocksfield at beginning of Feb and Im looking for any local mums to go to toddler groups together, drink coffee and have fun etc.

My dd is 19 mths and Im expecting my second baby in May.

I would love to hear from you smile

newcastlemusicalmini Mon 02-Feb-09 08:38:15

Hi

I do not live in Stocksfield but I do know they have a "stay & play" at the Baptist Church on a Tuesday, I think at 10am. If you have transport, I run a baby & toddler music group called Musical Mini's in Gosforth. It's on a Friday at 1.45pm, we have only just started sessions this year so the group is still quite small and very friendly. I live in Co Durham and have 2 kids - 2 1/2 & 7 months....it's so much easier 2nd time around but moving house too...you are brave!

GreenFingeredMummy Fri 27-Feb-09 14:28:45

Dont have transport at the mo so cant make the musical minis although it does sound very good. Will try the Tuesday group, bit daunting going into a room of strangers tho!

newcastlemusicalmini Mon 21-Sep-09 12:51:08

Just wanted to update you....I now also have a class in Corbridge at the Methodist Church Hall on Princes Road, Fridays at 2pm. Hope the move went well and you are all settled in your new home!

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now