Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ABERDEEN AND BEYOND MUMS?

(9 Posts)
Twiga Tue 29-Mar-05 13:17:29

From archived messages, looks like it's been a while since a meet up in this area was attempted - feel free to shoot me if I'm wrong . Are there enough of us around in Aberdeen and the wider area to warrent a meet up? Anyone up for this?

I've been up in Aberdeen about nine years since I was a student at the Uni. Met my Dh up here while studying and have been married for 3 and a half years. Expecting our first baby in August, looking fwd to going on mat leave and then being a full-time SAHM.

Fimbo Tue 29-Mar-05 13:25:01

Hi Twiga. I am originally from Dundee but now live in Norfolk. I have been married to dh for 8 years and have dd (7 in June) and ds (nearly 16 mths). Unfortunately I live too far away these days for a meet up, although my parents/pil still live in the Dundee area.

Twiga Tue 29-Mar-05 14:19:28

Well Fimbo if we get this off the ground and you're ever up this way, you'll have to drop by. Do you get back up often?

Twiga Tue 29-Mar-05 18:05:29

bumping for the evening

Twiga Tue 29-Mar-05 22:11:08

Anyone out there?

paolosgirl Tue 29-Mar-05 22:15:09

I lived in the A'deen burbs for 10 years - my parents are still there, and we go and visit quite a lot. I'd move back in a shot, but dh isn't keen - knows I'd probably spend most of my time at my mums!

Twiga Wed 30-Mar-05 14:17:35

Come on you lot don't make me have to jump madly up and down to get your attention!

Fimbo Thu 31-Mar-05 10:26:11

Bumpity Bump for Twiga

Twiga Thu 07-Apr-05 20:34:46

Bumping again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now