Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any London mums out there with children at school not babies

(12 Posts)
sunnyskies Mon 28-Mar-05 10:57:57

Sorry mums with babies but as my children are school age we would not have much in common - Any mums want to chat meet that have kids at school and older!

Kayleigh Mon 28-Mar-05 11:55:22

How old are your kids sunnyskies? I have two boys who will be 7 and 4 this summer.

sunnyskies Mon 28-Mar-05 19:05:15

Hi Kayleigh - DD is 8 and DS 19 - so you can see long time since I had babies as such - although they are still my babies

Kayleigh Mon 28-Mar-05 19:24:11

wow, big gap sunnyskies. Which part of London are you in ? I am in Barnet and meet up with some of the watford/enfield mums. We all have kids of different ages, not just babies We are having an evening meet-up soon if you'd like to join us.

sunnyskies Mon 28-Mar-05 22:56:25

I am in the East, but don't mind getting on the tube
yeah it is a big gap - the little un was a bit of a shock!

Kayleigh Tue 29-Mar-05 14:15:08

why don't you come to one of the city lunch meet-ups, probably much nearer to you. We meet in EC2 and next one is april 14th. There is a thread titled lunch in the city. Again, not all mums with babies and not all working mums - we have had a few SAHMs or freelance workers join us. I work part-time 3 days a week.
Really nice bunch - honest

dinosaur Tue 29-Mar-05 14:16:28

Yes come along sunnyskies.

I live in East London and work in the City and have three boys, aged nearly six, nearly four and 8 months.

sunnyskies Tue 29-Mar-05 17:04:26

Sounds good I only get 1/2 hour for lunch though - but may manage a quick hello!
Pity it wasn't this week when I am on hols but never mind

Kayleigh Tue 29-Mar-05 19:13:34

sunnyskies, can you do what I do? I also get half an hour but very often work through so that I can take the <ahem> occasional long one.
Would be lovely to meet you though, for a long one or a short one

sunnyskies Tue 29-Mar-05 19:37:36

Kayleigh - No can't stretch it - work in a school- got to be back in class!

sunnyskies Tue 29-Mar-05 19:38:37

But will try to get there for a quick hello - (clicked on post too soon )

Kayleigh Tue 29-Mar-05 21:07:40

Will be lovely to meet you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now