Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

SW London moms in the sun!

(14 Posts)
RudyDudy Wed 23-Mar-05 11:31:38

Hello all SW London mners - was just wondering if anyone were around for a park-based meet up this afternoon to enjoy this lovely sunshine. Not bothered where - Garrat Lane park, Wimbledon Park or Wandsworth Common??? Or anywhere else outdoors with a slide!

BatterseaMUM Thu 24-Mar-05 11:43:13

I'm sorry I missed your post yesterday, there are a few of us SW London mums meeting up weekly, it's arranged through our website www.mumsinbattersea.co.uk the forum is there for mums from any part of SW London and that's where we all chat and arrange get togethers, please feel free to join.

lockets Thu 24-Mar-05 12:02:20

Message withdrawn

otto Thu 24-Mar-05 12:18:08

Sorry to butt in, but do any of you SW mums know the name of the children's shoe shop in Northcote Road. I want to see if it has a website before I go over there tomorrow. I've tried google, but can't find it. Many thanks

RudyDudy Thu 24-Mar-05 14:33:46

Otto - sorry, can't help.

lockets - sorry to hear about dd - hope she feels better soon.

Have a pretty busy week next week but am around Tuesday afternoon if you (or anyone else) is?

How are you doing? - noticed your post about the braxton hicks yesterday

BatterseaMUM Thu 24-Mar-05 19:01:00

Otto where is the shoe shop? Not sure I've noticed one on Northcote Road, there is a clarke's shop just off northcote Rd on St John's Road.

Niddlynono Thu 24-Mar-05 19:23:07

I would have loved to meet up but missed this thread.

dinny Thu 24-Mar-05 19:28:32

Park sounds good. May be able to come late Tuesday pm.... Wimbledon Park would be great That's if dd better - has cough and temp of 40 right now.

lockets Thu 24-Mar-05 19:51:01

Message withdrawn

madgirl Thu 24-Mar-05 19:52:19

dinny how is ds????

dinny Thu 24-Mar-05 20:07:22

oh, MG, only got your voicemail today. thanks so much - m.eant to call you. ds is ok - looks like he will need an op though. seeing consultant surgeon in a couple of weeks. it's apparently fairly common in male babies under a year. am worried but not as manic as I was. it's basically 50/50 as to whether he has surgery.
Lockets - yes, poor dd. Such a high temperature. Sent her to nursery today as didn't realise she was so poorly. Feel awful.

Anything happening with your bump? xx

bambi06 Thu 24-Mar-05 21:17:40

otto.. ithink the shoe shop you mean is called one small step.. something something..absolutely gorgeous shoes!!be warned!

BatterseaMUM Fri 25-Mar-05 14:38:45

One Small Step One Giant Leap

BatterseaMUM Fri 25-Mar-05 14:44:05

http://www.onesmallsteponegiantleap.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: