Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

The only one in Brighton!

(11 Posts)
cazabela Mon 21-Mar-05 17:15:31

Am i really the only young mum on here from Brighton? i have spoke to other mums from Brighton but none my age i am 22 and ds is 2 would really really like to meet others my age!

googoo Mon 21-Mar-05 22:17:02

im having a coffee morning on the 30th of march in woodingdean, im only 25 so not too old lol

email pookahbean@hotmail.com for details

cazabela Fri 25-Mar-05 12:01:20

at last another young mum lol that sounds great where are you having coffe?

starlover Fri 25-Mar-05 12:42:49

I would be up for coffee I think... Will try and be brave! I don;t know Brighton THAT well, but I do drive...

cazabela Fri 25-Mar-05 16:07:20

hay starlover r u coming to the other meet up on the 18th april there are a few people going i have not yet been brave to meet anyone. we could allways meet up first then meet others? i live near the town in brighton.

noddyholder Fri 25-Mar-05 16:52:19

the meet up in brighton is on the 23rd WE ARE NOT SCARY!

starlover Fri 25-Mar-05 22:12:57

am tempted by both brighton ones.
noddyholder... i am awful with groups of people... get very scared and shy and don't talk to anyone...

no-one I know believes me because when I am around people I am familiar with I am the life and soul of the party! LOL

noddyholder Sat 26-Mar-05 08:40:32

i think most people feel like this I have been to 2 meetups and was made welcome straight away It is really easy to fit in all of us are really friendly and it is a good fun lunch!Where do you live?

googoo Sat 26-Mar-05 09:59:23

Hi Guys,
Well the coffee morning is at my house and im definatly not scary,
I dont want to post my address here so could you email me and i will send the details over

it should be fun, bit different to a tupperware party anyway.

luv jen
pookahbean@hotmail.com

starlover Sat 26-Mar-05 18:08:24

I live in crawley... so it's not too far to brighton, just down the a23

cazabela... would like to meet up first! then I won't be walking into a room by myself trying to spot a bunch of people I don't know! LOL

googoo Sat 26-Mar-05 22:11:13

There is an internet cafe just down the road from me,
maybe you could meet there,

please come , i wont know anyone either its much more scary for me lol promise i will buy nice bickies

Then after you could have a nice lunch in brighton or go shopping,
go on, you know you want too ;) i know you cant resist the lure of my tie dye goodies,

p.s dont worry i dont live in a hippy house ;) im about as normal as you get

email me if you would like details
luv jen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now