Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Anyone in Bedford?

(7 Posts)
QueenEagle Fri 18-Mar-05 14:11:26

After hearing about this site on the TV, I thought I'd come and check it out for myself. I'm still finding my way round it but I'll get there eventually!

I'm hoping to chat with other mums and poss meet up with any in the Bedford area. I'm mum to 5 kids aged 13, 11, 9, 2 and 3mths. I'm also looking for a toddler group that is on during the morning; afternoons are no good as my 2 year old has his nap then.

Anyone out there?

iota Fri 18-Mar-05 14:34:12

I'm in MK - not a million miles away, but too far to know about toddler groups etc

QueenEagle Mon 21-Mar-05 14:56:06

My son is 2yrs 3mths and I would really love to attend toddler sessions with him. They have to be in the morning, as he sleeps sometime between 12 and 3pm. I have a car so anywhere in Bedford would be ok - can anyone recommend a good one to me?

TheVillageIdiot Mon 21-Mar-05 15:06:15

Hi QE are you actually in Bedford itself or surrounding area?

nikcola Mon 21-Mar-05 15:36:59

me, me ,me in in luton,
iota are you going to the watford meet up?

PiccadillyCircus Mon 21-Mar-05 16:03:38

I've just moved into Bedfordshire (we live in Henlow)

QueenEagle Mon 21-Mar-05 16:51:37

TVI - I'm in Bedford, but am prepared to travel a few miles (maybe up to 5) if the group is a good 'un. Must be mornings tho as this is the time he's at his best (and me lol). Have been going to one in the afternoons but he just ended up being cranky at teatime and it was miserable for all of us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now