Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

new 2 mumsnet, any mums in petersfield hampshire

(8 Posts)
pipjes Mon 14-Mar-05 14:18:45

hi, just found this site and looking for other mums in the petersfield area of hants. im currently 7 months pregnmant with my 2nd child due on 4th june and have an 8 yr old boy. all my friends have emigrated so im all on my own and bored whilst hubby is ' work!!im 32!!

pipjes Tue 29-Mar-05 12:23:39

come on girlies there must be other mums in petersfield area........im i the only pregnant one!!!!! surely not!!

LuvMyBaby Tue 29-Mar-05 12:50:04

well pipjes, I am not pregnant but live in Waltham Chase, Southampton which is kind of nearby I guess. I have a 13 week old ds and am a first time mum (absolutely knackered now infact !!) Hows the pregnancy going ??

pipjes Wed 30-Mar-05 19:35:32

hi luv my baby, congrats on your baby!!! hope it all went well for you!!1
pregnancy is going ok, althought now going thru the heartburn indegestion constipation stage( its so ladlyike being pregnant!!) oh also coupled with having pubis symphasis defiunction since week 20!!)but still loving it as it took us 4 years and 3 miscarriages to get here...
how are you finding being a new mum??

Tommy Wed 30-Mar-05 19:57:39

Hi - there are a few of us in Southampton and certainly I've seen a West Sussex thread. You could try a search on the Mumsnet Meetups archive to see if there are any more local to you. I have a friend who lives in the Petersfield area, pipjes, but that's all I'm afraid!!!!
Welcome to MN anyway

LuvMyBaby Wed 30-Mar-05 21:41:51

pipjes - poor you, i remember the heartburn, indegestion etc. very well. i suffered from really bad swelling from week 36 which subsequently turned into pre-eclampsia, ended up being induced, then csection....but he's here now and we are both fine. i agree with you, it doesn't matter how much we have to put up with its worth every minute. motherhood is lovely and getting better (i think !!??) - still finding the sleep deprivation hard and can't remember what i ever did with my time before because I definately dont have any spare now !!!!

How bad is your pubis symphasis and will it have any effect on the birth ??

pipjes Mon 04-Apr-05 11:39:48

hi tommy, not sure how to find the archives----doh (im blaming the pregnancy!!!)
hi luvbaby,- oh poor you!!1 it never quite works out how we plan does it!!! well i hope i go ok from now on as im plannig on having a homebirth - hospitals freak me out, altho with my son i was induced so well see.
as for your sleep, i dont think we ever get it back again even tho tehy sleep thru the night. my sons 8 and i wake up automatically if he coughs etc, even if i have had a couple too many ( pre- pregnancy i might add!!! just incase any one thinks im on the bottle whilst growing my baba!!!)

alicatsg Mon 04-Apr-05 11:46:09

I'm not so far off - in Witley. There's a fair few of us round there. Sadly tho I work in London so am not around much during the week so not sure if I'm much use to you!

Welcome to Mnet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now