Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Edinburgh mums??

(3 Posts)
weesaidie Mon 14-Mar-05 10:26:16

Hi

I just left a post of 'young Scottish mums' but thought I should start a new (ie more recent) topic.

I am a 23 yr old single parent with 11 month old dd. Am lucky that I have a great support network (ex, friends and family) and can get out and about without the wee one regularly but I have no friends with kids.

So, I was just wondering if there was anyone nearby in a similar situation (or not!) who fancied some chat?

Toothache Mon 14-Mar-05 11:58:26

Weesaidie - I'm in Falkirk. We just had a meet up in Stirling and I'm trying to organise another one for Sunday 10th April. Could you come through for that?

weesaidie Tue 15-Mar-05 18:39:55

Thanks but Sunday 10th is my dd's first birthday!! That is typical eh? It is going to be a crazy day, my mother has already started organising some kind of family party without asking me!

I'd love to come to another though... can you let me know??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: