Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Just moved to Lewes and looking to meet people and entertain DS.

(4 Posts)
Shimmer Sun 09-Nov-08 21:27:30

Hi there. I’ve just moved from London to Lewes with my 22 month DS and I was wondering if any of you have any recommendations for P&T groups, classes or meet-ups around Lewes or nearby that could help us to start making some friends? We did lots of activities – soft play, music classes etc. – in London and we are both beginning to really miss them! I know P&T groups in particular can be hard to find out about and are often a bit hit or miss, which is why i’m after recommendations from any locals.
So, can anyone help? grin
Thanks!

Opc0904 Tue 02-Dec-08 22:17:56

Hi! We've been here about 10 months now and can recommend the All Saints Centre playgroup on a friday and music sessions/toy library on a wednesday - we moved from London too, Lewes a lovely place, both my children very happy here - I have a four-year-old and 23-month-year-old, if you fancy meeting up for a coffee give me a shout.

morkate Wed 30-Sep-09 20:21:09

Hi - I was just about to post the same, Shimmer, but thought I would try adding to yours instead... And also wanted to see what you managed to find in the end? I'm new to Mumsnet and have joined as I've been on the search for things do/ways to make friends when we move to Lewes in two weeks' time. I haven't been very successful through other channels... Playgroups/music classes etc that would work for my very active 11-month-old DS. I know you posted your original question almost a year ago but did you try out the recommends from Opc0904 - music sessions/toy library sound good...

bibbitybobbityhat Wed 30-Sep-09 20:23:03

Ha!

Reckon 95% of your new chums will have moved from London ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now