Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

NE Scotland..??

(8 Posts)
Alderney Fri 11-Mar-05 08:58:50

Anyone in NE Scotland..??

I'm really looking for some email pals....

nailpolish Fri 11-Mar-05 09:04:11

hi alderney, im in fife, moving to angus in june, bit shy about meetups but have you got msn?

Alderney Fri 11-Mar-05 12:30:37

I have to say I havenever set up MSN - i'm definately shy about meeting up at the moment but we could email...??!!

nailpolish Fri 11-Mar-05 12:33:27

msn is fab, just go to hotmail and set up an account, if you want one that is, or just e mail me! do you want to cat or do you want my address?

are you ok?

squigglesmum Fri 11-Mar-05 13:06:23

I'm in Perthshire, would love more e-mail pals too! I have msn if that's of any help, or you could cat me?

Alderney Fri 11-Mar-05 13:59:48

Now I feel REALLY stupid - I have used the internet for 11 years and I can say hand on heart I've never CAT-ed a person...

I'm all a bit bewildered....

squigglesmum Sun 13-Mar-05 13:15:45

Have to admit I've never done it either, but if you click on the "contact another talker" link next to "Useful stuff" at the top of the page, then you can send your e-mail address to someone else privately through the nice mumsnet editors, and it saves you having to write it on the message-board where all can see. HTH

DixiExpat Thu 24-Mar-05 21:02:16

I'm in Aberdeen City.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now