Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Mums in Cyprus?

(9 Posts)
CyprusMama Thu 10-Mar-05 10:24:15

Hi. My name is Claire, I'm 31 and expecting my first baby in August. I live in Limassol and would love to hear from any other English mums/mums to be in the area.

Laura032004 Thu 10-Mar-05 16:40:35

Hia Claire,

I'm not in Cyprus (unfortunately!) but I used to live in Akrotiri. There is another lady on Mums Net in Akrotiri - her user name is Cooperoo. I'll be out for July - September (my parents are posted to Ay Nik), so maybe we could have a MN meet up then?!

Laura (ds 11mnths)

Laura032004 Thu 10-Mar-05 16:49:42

My home email is laura.roberts67@ntlworld.com (tried to CAT you, but you've got that turned off).

Laura

nellie245 Thu 10-Mar-05 17:06:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mum2Ela Thu 10-Mar-05 17:19:02

Hi Claire

I don't live in Cyprus but my parents have a holiday hom just outside Limassol (Kalogyrie?) and we are ofetn there - we are next out in May. How long have you lived there?

BTW I have a DD who is 2.5 and a DS 4 months.

x

Cristina7 Thu 10-Mar-05 17:44:03

Hi Claire
My sister lives in Nicosia and her in-laws in Limassol. She has two daughters (5.5 and 1.5). I'm sure she'd like to meet other English-speaking mums. Let me know how to get you in touch with her if you'd like. Perhaps I should tell her about MN too. I don't know why I didn't think about it before.

ladym Fri 11-Mar-05 15:45:22

Hello, i went holiday to cyprus last june protaras, and went to laranka,nicoasia (sp?)limmassol, and it was lovely and hot! do you think you could send some sunshine back here to england! its so cold!lol

CyprusMama Thu 17-Mar-05 19:39:24

Hi

It's so nice to receive all of your messages. Laura I will e-mail you, it would be great to meet you when you're over and I will look out for Cooperoo. Nellie245 - my husband is Cypriot and I have been here for 11 months now and absolutely love it, the weather, the people and too many other things to mention in one message, it's a great place for bringing up children. Cristina7, it would be nice to meet your sister and Mum2Ela I know the area where your parents live well, as we have been looking to buy a house recently and really liked that area. My e-mail address is cyprusmama@hotmail.co.uk so all please feel free to contact me directly.

CyprusMama Thu 17-Mar-05 19:41:56

BTW - ladym, I shall definitely try and send some sunshine your way, it was beautiful here today, although one of my friends in London said that it was nice and sunny around Canary Wharf today so maybe things are looking up!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: