Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

mums in garstang, lancs area? any baby groups??

(5 Posts)
sct Tue 08-Mar-05 09:08:42

hi
have just moved back to garstang after a few years away breeding....and dont know a soul anymore! need some friends before dh thinks ive gone completely crazy. im an at home mum these days with a 7yr old and a six month old baby - both boys. anyone want a coffee/chat/walk???? from sarah
sarah2931.freeserve.co.uk

debs26 Thu 10-Mar-05 21:14:21

garstang near lancaster??? here i was thinking i was all alone! am sahm just now, have 6 yr old, 4 yr old and 9 !/2 month old - all boys. if you fancy coffee or whatever, my email is debsdillybob@fsmail.net

sct Fri 11-Mar-05 11:38:44

just noticed my email is wrong incase there are vast armys of lancashire lassies trying to mail me....should be sarah@johnston2931.freeserve.co.uk
:-)

Zeldagirl Thu 17-Mar-05 17:29:11

Hiya

I'm in Blackpool and I'm a sahm to two girls aged 4 and 2.

I think Garstang is near Blackpool?. I'm not from this area originally either!

Mel

butty Wed 30-Mar-05 20:25:45

hello Sarah, i live in morecambe which ia about a 35 minute drive if that. I have a 5 yr old girl and a 2.3 yr old boy with GDD and Low tone CP.
Pretty bored sometimes as not many people my age with kids!!!!
Nights out are great if i can get them!!!!!!!!
Chatting with other mums is even better!!!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now