Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

calling all mums in the south west!!!

(12 Posts)
busyalexsmummy Sun 06-Mar-05 21:56:50

This msn group is in desperate need of some new members to make it thriving as many of the other regign groups are, i think this is the link!?

SouthwestMummysclub@groups.msn.com

Please come and join and help make this group a great little resource for all us s/w mums!

Amanda3266 Sun 06-Mar-05 21:58:39

Hi there,

I'm a member of this group - haven't posted for a while as our computer was down and now MSN will not let me in for some reason. Grrrrr!

I'm near Yeovil in Somerset. Where are you?

Mandy

Beetroot Sun 06-Mar-05 22:09:00

Message withdrawn

Amanda3266 Sun 06-Mar-05 22:20:56

Beetroot,

I found it here

Look uner "Peopel" or "Communities" or "talk"

Beetroot Sun 06-Mar-05 22:31:31

Message withdrawn

Amanda3266 Sun 06-Mar-05 22:35:43

Go down to "People and Groups" under "Connect".

If you have a non-MSN e-mail addrss you may have to sign up to "Net-Passport" (Free) which will link your e-mail with their site and allow you to access the groups. Look up "Southwest mummys club" on Google otherwise - it should come up.

busyalexsmummy Mon 07-Mar-05 11:15:30

Im in glastonbury

Steppy1 Mon 07-Mar-05 18:44:51

struggled to get into it.....I'm based just outside of Swindon so would be interested in what's going on in the South West

Amanda3266 Mon 07-Mar-05 18:53:03

We could try a meet up perhaps. Anyone else from the south-west?

Steppy1 Mon 07-Mar-05 18:57:34

...I have posted this previously but here goes (again) if anybody is interested I have organised a Mums Night out, just off of Junc 16 of M4 on Friday April 15th. Called "Funky mamas" chance to let your hair down, have a good old Boogie to some great music...tickets are £6.50 with like minded mums/women, if you're feeling indulgent (or want DH or DP to treat you !) you can book into the on site hotel and use swimming pool or book spa treatment (Ultimate indulgence !!!! Men can come too, but only if they want to come and dance too !

Beetroot Mon 07-Mar-05 23:17:41

Message withdrawn

Beetroot Tue 08-Mar-05 10:41:02

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now