Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Meet up in Bexleyheath Kent

(39 Posts)
chocolatefudge Wed 02-Mar-05 20:06:07

Hi does anyone want to meet up at Bexleyheath Broadway next week? Go for a coffee and maybe look at a few shops. My baby hates going shopping though and will stay out for about 2hrs maximum.

chocolatefudge

lozinkent Thu 03-Mar-05 08:13:57

I would love to meet up! I live in Bexley. How old is your little one? My son is 10 months. Let me know what day suits you.

chocolatefudge Thu 03-Mar-05 11:16:03

Hi lozinkent

Oh great your not far from me then! I have a baby girl called Jenny she's one year's old tomorrow 4th March. What about next Monday or Thursday? What's your son's name?

lozinkent Thu 03-Mar-05 14:21:32

I'm Laura with son William (Billy!). You aren't Michelle by any chance are you?!?!?! Sent you an email earlier about next Friday if you are still free or could do Thurs if not! What a small world!

Hope Jenny has a great birthday!

chocolatefudge Fri 04-Mar-05 10:35:55

Hi Laura,
Yes it's Michelle! ha ha!!
Next Thursday we could meet? Jenny's little party has been cancelled today as she has a bad cold kept sniffling all last night/this morning. It was a nightmare putting her to bed at 7pm she couldn't get to sleep and eventually settled at 11pm i had to stay in her room the night.

If anyone else wants to come let us know?

lozinkent Sat 05-Mar-05 09:11:11

Hi Michelle - how funny! Thurs is fine for me. Do you fancy trying somewhere with a soft play area for the kids (and cafe for us!) as Billy has just started crawling and refuses to get in his pushchair!
Sorry to hear about Jenny's party - hope she is feeling better. We are having a great time of it with teething at the mo!

chocolatefudge Sun 06-Mar-05 14:26:32

Hi Laura,

Yes, that would be good a soft play area where were you thinking of?

Jenny has a cough now aswell hopefully it will be gone by Thursday. Have you a mobile no so i can text you? send it to my Yahoo email.

Bye
Michelle

coldtea Mon 07-Mar-05 18:55:31

Hi there , would love to join you next time. Thursday is the one day i can't make . Will keep a look out for the next meet up.

chocolatefudge Mon 07-Mar-05 22:17:32

Hi Coldtea,
We could meet up with you another week.How many children have you got? and how old are they?
What days are you free?

coldtea Mon 07-Mar-05 23:52:19

I have two. My eldest is at school he will be 5 in June & my dd is 19months. Am free most days , it's only thursdays i have regular plans. I live in bexleyheath so i don't think i'm too far from you......!

lozinkent Thu 10-Mar-05 13:38:44

Hello Chocolate Fudge and Coldtea!

CF - I emailed you re next week. Can't do Friday any more I'm afraid as hubbie is having the day off as it is my b'day on Thursday.

Do you both fancy meeting up the week after?

coldtea Thu 10-Mar-05 14:00:50

Is that w/c 22nd? I would need to make it the beginning of the week mon-wed as ds breaks up on thursday. Is that ok?

lozinkent Fri 11-Mar-05 10:49:14

Yes if that's any good? I could do the Monday? Do you know any good places with soft play areas and a coffee shop???

coldtea Fri 11-Mar-05 11:25:53

I know a pubthough not even sure if it's still there! I only know play areas.

chocolatefudge Fri 11-Mar-05 11:27:34

Hi Lozinkent/coldtea

Ok we'll make it the 22nd then on Monday?

Shall we go to the one in Bluewater 'Whale of a TIme' or is there anywhere else we could go?

Chocolate fudge

coldtea Fri 11-Mar-05 11:31:47

whale of a time is closed on a monday. there is one in fairfield pool dartford called bumpers , would be ok for my dd but your little ones wouldn't be able to climb into the play area , there are soft shapes there for them to play with , i used to take dd there from 7 months. excuse lack of capitals , am typing with 1 hand as dd is on my lap! any good

chocolatefudge Fri 11-Mar-05 11:50:09

Is there a seperate area for the under 2's?

coldtea Fri 11-Mar-05 12:03:15

That is the one for the under 2's! The ball pit & slide is accessed by soft steps. You can lift them into the ball pit though. The only reason i like it here is because it's very quiet so you can't lose them & it's easy to talk! Am happy to go anywhere though.

KBear Fri 11-Mar-05 20:53:02

Hello! Have you tried Tiger's Eye? separate area for under 2's and quite quiet during school time so ok for little ones. They have a cafe there too so you can get a coffee and grub.

Amberlilli Fri 11-Mar-05 21:20:29

Where is Tigers Eye?
Sorry just noseing on this thread!!

Xena Sun 13-Mar-05 20:57:35

Hi Coldtea we used to take DS to bumpers all the time. Let me know if you are going and I could join you if thats OK?

p.s. Amberlilli it's in thamesmead

mummytummy Sun 13-Mar-05 21:10:10

I didn't make the meet up in Whale of a Time last week, but would love to try and meet up with people again!! I'm in Swanley with DD1 age 2.10 and DD2 nearly 11mnths. Monday 22nd sounds good too as its the day before my birthday - 21 again (well ok, plus 14 years !!).

coldtea Mon 14-Mar-05 07:45:17

Hi Xena, How about mon the 21st , 11am in bumpers. I'm meeting Amberlilli in the morning at my local toddler group so i'll see if she fancies it. I promise no raisins for dd............!!

coldtea Mon 14-Mar-05 07:48:45

Sorry that was to everybody , just meant to say hi to Xena

Amberlilli Mon 14-Mar-05 08:31:28

Hello Everybody,
Where is Bumpers?!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now