Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any young mums/mums to be in Dorset??

(5 Posts)
JoshuasMummy Mon 28-Feb-05 18:11:02

I live in doset and have just had my first baby and dont really know anyone else and was looking for people in a simular situation?

amynnixmum Mon 28-Feb-05 18:13:43

Hi JoshuasMummy,
I'm not a young mummy I'm afraid (33) but i do live in Dorset. Some of the mners from around Bournemouth and Poole are going out for a meal in a couple of weeks. If you are close by you should come along - the last one was hilarious and I think there were several sore heads in the morning.

Ringham135 Sun 08-May-05 18:30:26

Hello i am a maternity nurse and live in Poole. I am looking for work in this area with young babies. You can contact me at Ringham135@aol.com. Many thanks, Raechel

marne Sun 08-May-05 18:34:53

hi, where in dorset do you live? I have a 15 month old dd, im 23 and live near sturminster newton.

lou33 Sun 08-May-05 18:50:11

ringham, if you would like to advertise your services, please email contactus@mumsnet.com, and for £25 you can do so in the correct place. HAve emailed mn to make them aware of your desire. Best wishes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now