Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

MUMS IN LIVINGSTON<WEST LOTHIAN

(8 Posts)
cheryl1707 Sat 26-Feb-05 21:50:05

Hi,

I aint got much time to go out and about to meet new people, i have 3 sons 1@ 3years old and my twins are 1 year old, hold down a full time job and need to know I aint going insane. Need some adult conversation desperatly,

Prettybird Sat 26-Feb-05 22:18:40

Hi there. I'm in Glasgow, not Livingston, but do go across to Livingston quite regularly, as my company has an office there and some of my colleagues are based there.

My ds is 4 and I alos work full time.

We're having a meet-up tomorrow in Glasgow - but it is probably a bit short notice for you (although you are still wlecome - 12, Buzzy Wares, Princes Square)

Loobie Sun 27-Feb-05 11:10:59

cheryl im in livingston,in fact think i may know of you,were your twins prem?I have 3 kids also two boys and a girl and could also do with adult conversation.See if you can work out who i am if you are who i think you are,heres a clue i have problems with my mum too............if this rings a bell your probably who i think.

cheryl1707 Sun 27-Feb-05 11:36:21

Hi, LOOBIE

You have me puzzled, but you obviously do know me from the clue, Yes my twins were prem by 11 weeks, another clue needed please

cheryl1707 Sun 27-Feb-05 13:13:35

LOOBY

Think i may have cracked it, did your probs begin on holiday in spain i think?

cheryl1707 Sun 27-Feb-05 13:38:36

Pretty bird

Hi,

thanx for the offer of group chat, unfortunatly will have to refuse this timeas I will be at work

Sorry

Loobie Sun 27-Feb-05 19:53:05

yes they did cheryl and my son has autism and we hate letham school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Imagine finding you here,have you been mumsnetting for long??I,ve come on and off here for about 3 years nows maybe more.When did you start working full time you must be mad with the twins,how are they doing anyway i havent seen you with them for ages??
Speak soon
Liz xx

cheryl1707 Sun 27-Feb-05 20:54:22

Hi liz

only found mumsnet by accident last nigh but well glad I did, kids are doing good still a few probs with josh but he's a fighter and will get by, hope your gang are doing good too, started working full time in november, but left that job and went back to sky

hope to hear from you soon
cheryl

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now