Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Any Mums in Carnforth, lancaster or Morecambe area?

(9 Posts)
Becs70 Sat 26-Feb-05 21:13:40

Hi I have just moved back up north after being down south for a few years. I don't know many people round here anymore and would like to get out and be sociable!!! I have a beautiful nearly 5 month old boy called Ethan who would like to meet other babies as well as their mummy's! Please e mail beccaloca@hotmail.com if anyone is out there!!!

Becs70 Sat 26-Feb-05 21:14:49

Hi please contact me if anyone is out there!

Becs70 Sat 26-Feb-05 21:14:53

Becs70 Sat 26-Feb-05 21:14:57

roisin Sat 26-Feb-05 21:24:12

Hi Becs! Welcome to Mumsnet, and congratulations on your move back north! How are you finding it?

I'm in SW Cumbria, but mine are big school boys now; no longer babies.

JanH Sat 26-Feb-05 22:00:40

Hi, Becs - I don't live up there but here are a few activities that may be useful for you:

Mon Parent & Toddlers group 10 - 11.30am Gregson Centre, Lancaster. £1 Tel: 01524 35290

Mon Jo Jingles Music, singing and dancing for pre-school children. Parkside Court, Westgate. Classes for ages 6-12 months, 1-3 years & 3-5 years. Term-time only. Tel: 01524 859965

Tu + Thu Torrisholme Toddlers 10-11am Church of the Ascension, Torrisholme. Parent £1.50, child (over 6 months) 50p. Games, toys, activities, refreshments. Tel: 01524 858486 / 63108

Thu Clapping Song 10am - 12pm For under 5s and the people who look after them to get together, to make friends and to learn new songs and stories. £1 inc. refreshments. The Hothouse, Morecambe. See www.mormusic.net or tel: 01524 831997.

I got them from Lancasteronline . It's a great website, there is loads of other stuff on there - hope it might help you find more things to do.

There is also a Carnforth website here , not as good as the Lancaster one but you might find something. Good luck!

Becs70 Sun 27-Feb-05 17:24:57

Hi Jan and Roisin ... thank you so so much for all the info Jan very kind of you and I will check it out! It is strange being back up here again but one things for sure everything's alot cheaper! I will let you know how I get on. Thank you again I never expected anyone to reply so quickly!

debs26 Wed 02-Mar-05 21:05:27

hi becs i live in lancaster and have taken a bit of time off uni to be with my 9 month old. all my friends have jobs or older kids so would be great to meet up with someone else with a little one during the day as i find some days i only leave the house to take my older kids to school and just sit around the rest of the time. if you want to get in touch my email is debsdillybob@fsmail.net

butty Wed 30-Mar-05 20:30:24

Hi becs, I live in morecambe and feel like life is driving me insane with the kids hols and all that!!!!!fancy a chat then email tbicl@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: