Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Worthing, West Sussex

(7 Posts)
pgra Thu 24-Feb-05 15:46:09

Hi Anyone out there in Worthing? I have a 2 year old daughter - moved to the area just over a year ago.

melliamly Mon 28-Feb-05 11:40:35

Hi
I am nr Southwick with a 2 yr old daughter (and a 5 yr old boy).
Quite happy to chat

cazabela Fri 04-Mar-05 09:25:09

hello i live in brighton but its not far from u. i am 22 and have a 2 yr daughter. am happy to chat and meetups

babyspice Sun 13-Mar-05 16:34:29

Hi This is my first time on this website. I am 27 and have a 2 year old daughter. I live in Shoreham and would love to chat or meet up with any mother to share the difficult experience of motherhood?

Tortington Sun 13-Mar-05 16:52:32

there is another thread in this meet ups section babyspice. we are all meeting up in april in brighton. hope to see you there

DiT831 Wed 16-Mar-05 08:59:31

Hi , i live in storrington , near worthing. New mum to be due on june 26th. I am 30 years old, love to chat to other local mums too.

ladychar Fri 27-May-05 09:45:42

hello all. i live in worthing town centre and have a daughter of 9 months would love to make some new friends in my area.

please get bck to me
luv charxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now