Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

Mumsnetters in Guernsey?

(9 Posts)
Rozharris Thu 24-Feb-05 08:13:15

Hi

Just thought I'd post to see if there are any Mumsnetters in Guernsey or the rest of the CI for that matter!! IF there are we could meet up sometime?

Bet I don't get any responses

Just thought you all seem so friendly, that if any of you live in my area it's be fun to meet.

hermykne Thu 24-Feb-05 09:13:46

roz my cousin lives in guernsey, but she works part tim so i dont know if she uses mumsnet but i'll passs it on to her to puruse!

H

Rozharris Thu 24-Feb-05 12:54:35

Thanks - always on the look out for new like-minded people to chat to/get together with.

Rozharris Thu 24-Feb-05 12:54:36

Thanks - always on the look out for new like-minded people to chat to/get together with.

katzguk Fri 25-Feb-05 09:33:24

my sister and brother both live in guernsery and we do visit often, i would be happy to meet up with you next time we're over but as i'm PG at the mo i can't see it being soon - sorry!

Rozharris Fri 25-Feb-05 14:14:32

katzquk - it not being soon doesn't matter. Next time you're over would be great. Is this your 1st, or do you have other ds/dd?

katzguk Fri 25-Feb-05 14:42:55

got one DD already she's 2 and the bump is due in june. My sister has a friend (on guernseuy)with a one year old, i will have to recommend mumsnet to her!

Where abouts on the island are you? my brother is in Kings Mills and my sister is in St Peter Port

Rozharris Fri 25-Feb-05 15:06:18

I'm in St Peter Port too, and have a friend in kings Mills (so pretty!). Pass the word round, and I might manage a Guernsey mnetters get together yet! Hope you are keeping well with the pg.

Oh, before I forget, my ds is 19m, so not too way off from your dd(unless she's a nearly 3 2 if you know what I mean!)

katzguk Fri 25-Feb-05 15:07:33

she was two in Oct so not quite half way to being three!

my sisters friend is a childminder so will put hr onto this defineatly

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: