Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

WILTSHIRE/ WEST BERKSHIRE/ BATH (or Nr to JNC 16 of M4!!) NIGHT OUT

(10 Posts)
Steppy1 Tue 22-Feb-05 14:04:22

If any body is interested in a mums night out boogieing to some classic groovy music from the 70's - 90's, just that has been organised. Located just off of Junc 16 of the M4 on the outskirts of Wootton Bassett, more detailed information is available under the EVENTS section of mumsnet

Steppy1 Tue 22-Feb-05 14:28:08

..or under the "Small Business ads" under classified !

sacha3taylor Tue 22-Feb-05 14:30:02

How far away from Bath is this as i dont drive [have driving friend though]?

Steppy1 Tue 22-Feb-05 17:31:08

Hi S3T, Bath is junction 18 , the event is Junc 16 of the M4, depends on how far away from M4 you are. once you get off of Junc 16, then it's about 10 minutes (max), so I would say 30 - 45 mins (assuming that your friend drives within the 70 mph limit of course !!!!)

MistressMary Mon 28-Feb-05 21:17:35

is this the one you mean?
Mmm nightime, is a problem for me unfortuantly, unless I drag OH along..

Steppy1 Mon 28-Feb-05 21:21:22

I'm bringing my DH along...but only on the proviso that he doesn't dance (he's just awful !!!) He's obviously helping out 'til about 9.30 then will go home to take over from baby-sitter...and I've booked myslef into the hotel so that I can have a bit of time to myself...wooooonderful !!!!

angelfire Fri 04-Mar-05 18:31:24

Steppy1 - can you pay on the night or is it pay in advance?

Steppy1 Mon 07-Mar-05 19:12:28

Hi Angelfire, sorry for delay in replying, DD has been unwell so have been up to my eyes in sick, and snot (shock). I will sell tickets on the night if I have any left. Have already sold 70 just through friends and friends of friends etc etc. Limited to 220, I can always give you an update on availability etc nearer the time,where will you be travelling in from ?

angelfire Mon 07-Mar-05 19:14:54

Chippenham - but wondering whether I can invite other mums I know?

Steppy1 Mon 07-Mar-05 19:24:37

of course you can, the more the merrier, in fact I was talking to a lady at a second-hand shop in Lyneham (togglers ?) who talked about a group of ladies coming over from Chippenham, she also thought that the idea of "Funky mamas" would also work in Chippenham so I'm looking into that for the future

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now