Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

ANY ONE KNOW OF BABY SIGN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN LIVERPOOL PLEASE?

(7 Posts)
BROWNY Mon 21-Feb-05 11:29:54

i am really interested in taking my 9 month old baby son to baby sign language classes.

I have e-mailed Tiny Talk but they only hold one class and that is held all the way out in Waterloo!!

I have searched the internet for details but have come up with a blank!

Do any other mums take their babies to classes? Are there any at all in Liverpool? I know there are a lot of classes down south but why arn't there any up our way?

biglips Mon 21-Feb-05 11:37:37

where do you live in lpool?

biglips Mon 21-Feb-05 11:38:54

the best thing to do is call the HV if you can and surely they have details for you

mishi1977 Mon 21-Feb-05 11:39:42

Hi
there is one on north side of liverpool by tiny talk i think..if u look on their site it gives info. I remember looking for my Ds and couldnt find any so ended up buying the sing and sign dvd.I am actually looking at retraining at the min to become a sing n sign teacher but will be a bit late for ur ds as its long temr plan for when DS starts school...sorry not much help i know

BROWNY Mon 21-Feb-05 21:41:23

Biglips - Hi,

I'm in Allerton and don't drive, so I'm a bit stuck for travelling long distances. I asked my Health Visitor and she had never heard of baby sign classes!!

I e-mailed Tiny Talk Mishi and I suggested some halls for classes to be held in, but they haven't even bothered to reply . What was the sing and sign dvd like - was it any good/did you use it?

biglips Mon 21-Feb-05 22:22:05

browny - soz couldnt be much help but hope you have fun though! (if you buy the dvd)

mishi1977 Tue 22-Feb-05 19:53:44

hi
it was great and i still use it now as ds loves the songs..puts all the signs to easy to remeber songs so i thought it was good..only snag was it was £18.99 but u might be able to get one on ebay?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now