Talk

Advanced search

When meeting up take sensible precautions. Meet in a public place and let others know where you are going. You can also meet mums on your local site here.

WILTSHIRE MEET UP SUNDAY 7TH AUGUST

(5 Posts)
Rhubarb Tue 02-Sep-08 10:45:27

As last weekend didn't quite happen for one reason or another, I thought I would re-arrange!

So the date is this coming Sunday from 2pm in the Melksham area. If you email Lazarou she can provide the address and my phone number.

Anyone in the area is invited, so long as you conform to a CRB check first! It might seem daunting going to a stranger's house, but I don't feel as though I'm a stranger. I'd like to meet everyone in the area, my kids would love to meet other kids. We are feeling a bit like Billy-no-mates atm, so just to have a chat to other people would be fantastic. I'm also having a minor celebration for securing a small job that eases some of the financial burden on us.

So if you are in the area and can make it, put yer name down. I can't access this thread now, maybe for the rest of the week, as I'm not yet on the internet and don't fancy visiting the library every day. But hopefully Lazarou will keep me informed. Don't CAT me either, I'll not get it, my address and other details can be gotten from either Lazarou or Custy.

'Twould be lovely to meet some of you locally people, even if you're not so local!

Phoenix Tue 02-Sep-08 10:46:44

Do you mean Sept? hmm

Phoenix Tue 02-Sep-08 10:48:11

Sorry just been nosey.

Rhubarb Tue 02-Sep-08 11:04:07

Ah no, you're quite right. This is one of those occasions now where you wish you could change the title!

Oh well, better make a new one!

Rhubarb Tue 02-Sep-08 11:05:53

Here new correctly entitled thread!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now